Online Handheld Partial Discharge Scanner
Do you know to properly maintain solar panels or photovoltaic (PV) systems? In this free online seminar, we will share the 2 types of maintenance needed to meet solar PV guidelines for maintenance processes.
(1) Solar Panel Maintenance – includes maintenance routines such as cleaning dust and using thermography to scan PV modules to ensure the health and productivity of the system.
(2) Inverter System Maintenance – refers to corrective actions required in the event of wrong measurements or damaged systems.
Key learning points:
Mr. Elang Kumaran
Senior Product Specialist
Megger Asia Pacific (APAC) will hold a Free Webinar which is open to the public, with speakers from the APAC Megger team who are competent in their fields. For March 23-24, 2021, the materials presented are:
1. DC Motor & Armature Testing
23 March 2021, 10:00 WIB
Presenter: Paul Knock
2. NEW MEGGER digiPHONE + 2NTRX
24 March 2021, 13.00 WIB
Presenter: Ahmad Rahman
3. Understanding of IEC standard of CT maintenance
24 March 2021, 15.00 WIB
Presenter: Ali Husain